Shipping and Return Policy
RECEIVING - DAMAGE - RETURNS POLICY
COMMERCIAL FREIGHT DELIVERIES
Visible Damage/Pieces Count
- Before signing the Bill of Lading, count each cabinet to verify that you have receive the number of pieces listed. If the number of items does not match the Bill of Lading, note the missing items on the delivery receipt.
- Perform a surface inspection of the order, noting any visible damage on the Bill of Lading. Be sure and get a copy of this. You may be asked to submit it.
- DO NOT refuse any item that is damaged. Note the damage on the delivery receipt and send us digital photos for replacement or parts.
- Unwrap and fully inspect each piece for concealed damage immediately after signing for the order.
- If any concealed damage is found, note each item number with a brief description of the damage and report the damage immediately after delivery.
Visible Damage/Pieces Count
- Before signing the Proof of Delivery, count each item to verify that you have received the correct number of pieces listed.
- If the number of pieces does not match the Proof of Delivery, have the driver note the missing items.
- Missing items will only be replaced free of charge if noted at the time of delivery.
- Perform a surface inspection of each piece and have the driver note any visible damage on the Proof of Delivery.
- Unwrap and fully inspect each piece for concealed damage immediately after accepting the order.
- Report any damage immediately.
REPORTING DAMAGED OR MISSING ITEMS
If you discover concealed damage, report this within 24 hours of delivery/pickup of the order.
Complete and fax a copy of the Waiver of Inspection Report. Link attached below. Then follow the steps under Defective Merchandise.
Here is a link to Email the report to Kitchen Cabinet Depot at email@example.com and/or fax us at 877-847-8552. Also fax the report to UPS Freight Cargo Claim Department 866-580-1944. Please contact us if you have questions about filling out this report.
All claims for defective merchandise must be received within 7 days of product receipt.
If you have received a defective product, email photos of the defects along with a description of the damage and size or part number of the item. Please keep the damaged items for 45 days for possible inspection by carrier. Defective items will begin production on the next available cycle, and replaced at no charge to customer.
PICK UP AT FREIGHT TERMINAL OR RESIDENTIAL DELIVERY
At checkout you will be prompted to choose between Pick Up at Freight Terminal or Curbside Delivery. If you pay for curbside delivery, then change your mind and pick your order up from the freight terminal, there are no refunds for the delivery fees.
If you decide to upgrade to curbside delivery after your order ships, this request will incur a re-consignment fee. Upgrading your order to curbside delivery after it ships will cost $224.00
RETURN OF UNWANTED ITEMS
Our unfinished cabinets are custom built-to-order; therefore, there are no returns.
You are ultimately responsible to make sure the sizes and style are correct. We are happy to help, but if the items are received as the order confirmation states, they are considered correct. We will remake items due to shipping damage or factory errors, but if you order incorrectly you will need to reorder.